Friday, February 19, 2010

Revamped Blog





Thats right peeps, you are looking at an revamped blog. You Like? Then Follow.
Under My Peeps

Shout Out: My bestie Sandy has a fab blog, it's like Paula Dean with a twist of Madonna. Check it out.

http://www.facebook.com/l.phpu=http%3A%2F%2Fblushingbridetodomesticdiva.blogspot.com%2F2010%2F02%2Ffeeling-bluefor-dinner.html&h=9fd64e8ea3b618b45ec823cb7b289ae7

Life Update: February is a crazy busy month in the world of trade shows, so I am working my fingers to the bones. (after writing this blog).

Isabella (my three lb. dog) is growing up so fast. She is three-years-old and is not as hyper as she used to be. She will jump in my lap when I come home, eats dinner with me, then gets in her bed for the night. Lovely.

GA ZTA State Day is this weekend I am very excited to see all of my Zeta Tau Alpha girls. Only the best get crowned.

Oh, and it took me over an hour and a half to get home last night. Thanks to the Zebra that got loose from the Atlanta circus and started running down the interstate. "Is the circus not treating you well Mr. Fruit Stripe Gum?"

To Do:

Catching up on the Bachelor

Giving Isabella a bath (pea u)

Buy Phantom of the Opera tickets for Dad















No comments: