Monday, January 11, 2010

Six months later another blog...

New things in my life:
  • New job in sales (love it)
  • New apartment in mid-town Atlanta (trying to get used to it)
  • Living with my boy friend (dad is not trilled)
So as you can see life has been a little crazy for me. But I can honestly say I have never been happier. 2010 is going to be a great year, "I can feel it in my bones" as Oprah would say. The holidays were good to me although a lot of traveling. Thanks to my brother Blake for making the drive bearable. He by far has the best taste in music. I love you bro.

Quick Plug:
If you have not seen Mandi Keown's blog, go read it! You will relate to it in your everyday life.

My to do list:

Another friend is getting married. Katy Leverett (Must get shoes)

Find a new vet for Isabella (if you know of one in the ATL area please let me know)

ZTA meeting this week (they do not stop after college)

Must get tan before Katy's wedding (and lose 10 tons)

What I am watch now:
THE BACHELOR: ON THE WINGS OF LOVE - Jake Pavelka is out to prove on the next season of "The Bachelor" that nice guys don't always finish last in love. The handsome commercial pilot from Dallas -- and America's most hopeful romantic -- will star in his own bid for true love, choosing from among 25 bachelorettes, when "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love" premieres on ABC in January 2010. This will be the 14th edition of ABC's hit romance reality series. (ABC/CRAIG SJODIN) BACK ROW: JESSIE, VIENNA, ELIZABETH (FROM NE), TIANA, ALEXA, SHEILA, ASHLEIGH, CAITLYN; MIDDLE ROW: VALISHIA, KATHRYN, ALI, ROZLYN, MICHELLE, KIRSTEN, ELLA, ASHLEY, CHRISTINA;  FRONT ROW:  ELIZABETH (FROM KY), EMILY, TENLEY, CHANNY, JAKE PAVELKA, STEPHANIE, GIA,  CORRIE, KIMBERLY

No comments: