Sunday, July 15, 2012

Me: What do you want for your birthday?
Boyfriend: For you to start writing your blog again.

Done. 

I thought my mother and I were the only ones that read my blog but I guess I was wrong. Before my boyfriend started dating me he read my blog. So he knew everything about me before our first date.(engagement, depression and dating.. to name a few)

"And he still wanted to take you on a date? Keep him." Thanks mom.

So what have I been up to the past year? Let me list it for you.

Job Promotion
Trip to Washington DC with Bestie.
Reconnect with college friends in Orlando.
Cruise with Grandmother's 75th birthday.
Met wonder new friends in the Tallahassee area.
Ate Korean food for the first time.

It's been a good year. Lets see what happens next.


Picture of my brother, sister, and grandparents. 

No comments: