Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have returned!



So after two years I have returned to blogging. My close friend Hilary Aycock writes the most amazing blogs (she should really be a writer). http://hilarycamerona.blogspot.com/ So I got inspired to start blogging again.




As most of you know I have just recently moved to the out shirts of Atlanta from Statesboro and love it, although I miss the college life and my friends. So there are a lot of new changes going on in my life. The newest, and less fun, of the change would be me having Vertigo.




For those of you that never had Vertigo, it blows. The best way I can describe it is when you laying in bed at night after a long day of drinking and the room is spinning. This is how I feel all day. So days it is hard to drive and others all I want to do is sleep it off. But no worries the doc has loaded me up on meds and I should be feeling better in a few weeks. Yes weeks, like I said this blows.


Other things that are going on:



  • My Best Friend is getting married. (Shannon Adams)

  • Gearing up for three different Relay For Lifes

  • Going to Moster Truck Jam in Macon (details to come)













1 comment:

Hilary said...

Yay!! Welcome back! Thanks for the shout out!