Thursday, June 03, 2010

Being a tourist in your own city.

So I have lived in Atlanta for 8 months now and I had the most amazing weekend being a tourist the weekend. I guess you can say I am no longer a tourist because I live here but it was still fun.

First Stop: Johnny Rockets

Our waiter made us this...he also told jokes. The staff would dance to certain songs that were playing.

 
Best Sweet Tea EVER!!




Hi my name is Amanda and I have an addiction to Coke. No....Really....
The best part is that you can taste different cokes form around the world! 

Stop Three: Braves Game

We met up with some friends to see the Braves sweep the Phillips.



I am on the Left.

After the game the Beach Boys played.



It was a great three day weekend.




6 comments:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Looks like so much fun! Ian and I do that here in Portland since we just moved here three months ago. It is such a blast and there is always something new to experience! I love living in a big city!

P*P*P said...

What a fun weekend!! I love the Beach Boys too! :)

Brandi Nell said...

Yes, everyone's a tourist! Its part of my job to encourage people to explore whats in their own back yards! So glad you had a great weekend!

Gotta love a stay-cation!

Marcie said...

Great post! I definitely need to tour my city.

Great blog.
xo
Marcie

Ruth said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I need to do some of that in Memphis.
I did a search for other ZTAs who blog and yours came up. A really cute blog

Kayla said...

Sounds like fun!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl